Sunday, January 16, 2011

Maddy's friend Kai

One of the things that I have loved about the internet is being able to connect with many people around the world. I've especially loved meeting other people who also have Diastrophic Dysplasia like Maddy. I've mentioned Chris Errera many times, along with Matt Roloff. There are also other mums with little kids with DD too. One who has helped me a LOT throughout my pregnancy with Maddy and even to this day is Stacey from Grant us a Miracle.

I've been also following the blog of little Kai who is about two years old and SO adorable I just want to squeeze him! You have to go check out this post written by his mum Chelsea, and make sure you watch the video! Kai loves jumping on the sofa :)

That video just totally brightened my day when I saw it :) Hugs to Kai!!

No comments:

Post a Comment