Saturday, August 17, 2013

My first "Guest Post"

For a long time, I have been reading the blog "This Little Miggy Stayed Home". Miggy has two daughters who are very close in age to my two girls, and is also expecting a third daughter in December, just like we are as well! Her 2nd daughter, who she calls "Lamp", was born with limb differences. She is super adorable and smart :)

One of my favourite features of this blog is the weekly "Special Needs Spotlight", where Miggy features different families affected by special needs. I look forward to reading about a new family each week, and learning more about special needs in general. 

It wasn't until recently that I thought "Hey, maybe I could write about Maddy!" and so Miggy kindly agreed to do a spotlight on our little family. 

I'm so excited to share it with you - check it out here :)

1 comment:

  1. I like Miggy's blog as well.
    Your spotlight was great!

    ReplyDelete